Saturday, June 7, 2008

Writing Woes

So. I have a plan to finish my first draft of Ivory by the end of July. Problem is, I don't make my word count every day like I should. Next week my hubby is going up North for his brothers graduation so it'll be just me for the week so I can write whenever and not have to worry about making dinner around 6 or anything like that. Sweet! So I'm hoping I'll be able to catch up and get ahead. I want to have 23k by the end of the month, 27k will have me caught up, so 30k would be awesome because then I would be ahead.

I've been handwriting my novel for the last couple of weeks, it gets more than staring at the computer screen done does, but I'm still ending up not making my goal. Now honestly, a lot of that has to do with me letting myself get distracted. So, all my instant messengers are signed off, and once I'm done doing my normal first thing online stuff I'll be writing. Hopefully I'll get a head today a little, to start catching up. Monday I'm bringing my hubby to the airport, which is about an hour away and hes got a 5:45am flight....ick.

Laters,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment