Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cloudy Days

They bother be greatly in the mornings. More often than not, I want to be able to sit out on our little patio for a good 15 minutes in the nice morning sunshine. Today, its cloudy with little bits of sunshine poking through for seconds at a time. Some days I wake up and want it to be downpouring. But I usually want the sun. My day always starts out better when I get to sit in the sun for a little bit.
Cloudy mornings also make my to-do list look insanely long. Now don't get me wrong, I love cloudy days in the afternoons, it generally keeps it cooler this time of year. But in the mornings, when its already cooler, it sucks.
Short post for me this morning. I might post more later, but I've got some catch up writing to do.

Later
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment