Thursday, June 12, 2008

Late night chatter

So as of right now, I've written 2,244 words today. That is the most I've written in one day in a long time. So yay! This week so far I've written 5,544 words, which again, is awesome. My normal writing goal is 1,000 words (1k) every day that I sit down to write which normally is M-F. So being Thursday and I started on Monday, I am 1.5k ahead of my normal goal! I've still got tomorrow AND the weekend. Andy (my husband) doesn't fly in until Monday so I've got 3 extra days this week to write. I will reach a total of 90k on Ivory, hopeful goal of 100k, I will be happy with anything over 94k. If I keep managing 2k at least a day, that puts me at 88k tomorrow, 90 on sat, 92 on Sun. Now 2k is the mental minimum for when Andy is away because I can write in the mornings and evenings. I don't generally do well writing in the afternoons as I always seem to want to nap. If I can get to at least over 94k by the end of the weekend, I'll be well ahead for next week and hopefully will be able to keep up. Not sure if I'll be able to write on Monday, Tuesday hes home but then Wed hes back at work. If I get to 94k that'll have me ahead until the 24th so sweet and I really want to hit this goal. I want to be sending out queries by December. We'll see how I do at editing and revisions before I set that goal in stone.
Okay. Off to sleep I really should go, but I'm up till midnight at least to check the bank for Andy and I did just drink a small glass of soda.
Later
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment