Friday, June 6, 2008

Debbie's Mini Pies

This one is from Debbie, as you can tell by the name. It uses premade stuff from the refrigerated section again, this are in no way healthy, except that they are mini pies inside of full ones.

You'll Need:

1 roll big flaky biscuits, the one with 5 in it I think
A normal sized muffin tin
Cinnamon and sugar
Fruit pie filling of your choice, blueberry, peach, strawberry, w/e you want
Little bit of flour and butter to make the crumble top
Cool whip (or canned whip cream, I can't do dairy very well so non dairy cool whip for me)


How To:

Separate each of the biscuits into two, flatten them each out into about 4 inch circles. Dip one side in the cinnamon sugar, then stuff them cinnamon sugar side down into the muffin tin. Fill with desired filling. Smush together the flour and butter, and some cinnamon sugar until its crumbly. Sprinkle on top of each of the mini muffins. Bake in the oven at around 375 degrees for about 15 minutes. Pull them out, drop a dollop of cool whip on the one you're going to eat, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and enjoy! Oh, to get them out of the pan I let them cool a minute then used a fork, I plan to try them using paper muffin cups but haven't yet.

Its very yummy and sweet. I only eat one at a time, too sweet for me to have more than one, too much sugar makes me go to sleep. :D

Enjoy!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment