Thursday, June 5, 2008

I dislike making titles

Just emailed my father, telling him I can't come to his wedding simply because plane tickets are too expensive. Which is 100% true. It'd be like 400 bucks just for me to fly up for the weekend. I don't know about him, but we don't have any extra cash laying around anymore. We did, but not anymore. That is what really sucks. We actually had money in savings, but the way things keep getting more expensive, and the need to buy plane tickets for other things that were planned way in advance compared to his wedding totally depleted our savings. I think there may be about 100 dollars in there. Money is tight. For everyone I know. This is when I wish I was a trust fund baby. But my life would be totally different if I was so, really I don't. I love my life and wouldn't change it. Yeah it sucks sometimes, but I still love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment