Saturday, March 27, 2010

Going Green!

Not a political/environmental statement, I just like green and normally forgo it.

It's looking like we won't be able to get into the new place until Monday. Hopefully early Monday. There are perks to renting directly from the owner, like being able to have pets with no problem. Downside is they generally do all the work on the house themselves and this guy is turning out to not be all that punctuational.

But hey, we'll still be able to move in BEFORE the 1st, which was our big concern.

I have to study like mad tonight and tomorrow for an exam Tuesday. I just hope none of my school stuff accidentally gets packed. It hasn't so far, if it can survive tomorrow I'll be all set.

I haven't worked on Ivory with the grids and post-its in like a week. I want to, I just don't have the room with the piles and piles of boxes. The fact that I want to work on it cements it as a good method for me. :D


Have a good weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Environmental studies are bored sometimes, but if you plan out your study schedule properly, you can enjoy studying as well.

    ReplyDelete