I started this list as a comment on SJDuvall's post Twenty Ten over at her blog, Forever Writing.
1. Query Ivory – I want at least 200 rejections by the end of the year.
2. Finish first and second draft of either EIM or AF. Whichever I start working on, I have to finish.
3. Faithfully participate in Zette’s 2YN course over at Forward Motion for Writers.
4. Manage at least a 2.5 GPA this semester. I’m shooting for a 3.0, but I’m realistic, I’m not a great student.
5. I did have running a marathon on my list (next years Turkey Trot), but it’s now off the list. I have to get cleared to run before I can start working on that one. I could walk a marathon, but that’ll just take forever and I can’t imagine it would be all that fun.
6. Finish first draft of EIM or AF (whichever isn’t #2) Maybe NaNoWriMo?
I don't think these are in order of importance, except for the Ivory one. I've been taking WAY TOO LONG to get that manuscript out into the cold world of the slush pile.
How's Ivory doing now? Don't ask and you won't hear the bad news. Wait. I asked...crap. It's going slow. I knew it would. I need my husband to sleep in more often.
Hope you're all having wonderful holidays!