Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Yep, I say Merry Christmas. Next year I need a pin. "You can say Merry Christmas to me, I won't get offended."

That's too long for a pin or button. Maybe just one that says Merry Christmas.


It's snowing. In Texas, on Christmas Eve. How awesome is that? It was nearly 70(F) degrees yesterday. I don't mind, I'm not going anywhere. Anabelle, however, is stuck at Dallas waiting on her flight. She started out stuck here, then got shuttled to another airport. I home she makes it where she's going today!

No offense, but Texans don't see to do well in any kind of weather that isn't warm and sunny.

Anywho, gotta go check on dinner.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

  1. Nope, we Texans don't do snow. Not well, anyway. We slip and slide along the highways. We run outside and scream with glee at drifting snowflakes. We crank up our fireplaces if it dips below 40. But we do love to see snow fall. Glad you got that present this Christmas Eve!

    Merry Christmas.

    Helen
    Straight From Hel

    ReplyDelete