I'm way behind, that makes it the perfect time to catch up! These are revised from a while ago, not sure I posted the original time line anywhere.
- Finish boards. (1/5 done. All will be done by: May 14th)
- Complete all changes/write all new material. (Will be done by: June 4th. Giving myself extra time due to husband's birthday party and possible family visiting.)
- Have someone, who rules at crits, give Ivory a read through. (Reread it myself.)
- Write and review query. (Will be done by: June 18th.)
- Submit! And wait. (New Years Resolution is to have 200 rejections!)
- Get Ivory published!
2YN - Aliens and Flying Spatulas of Doom!
- Keep up with classes. Pure and simple.I'm doing this with Zette's 2 Year Novel Course.
EIM/AF (Entry Into Madness / Atlantis Found, Paranormal Thriller / Science Fiction-ish)
- Decide which one to focus on. (Will be done by: April 29th. Yes, tomorrow.)
- Write up a full outline. At least chapters, preferably scene by scene, with subplot tracking. (Will be done by: May 21st.)
- Complete the first draft. (NaNo if necessary, but I'd rather be done by August 6th, earlier if possible.)
- Take a break, fall semester starts soon. (Break over on: August 13th.)
- Do boards for this one. (Will be done by: August 20th, if I'm still on track. Which is unlikely.)
- Make changes per boards. (Will be done by: September 17th. This is a guess, I have no idea how next semester is going to play out.)
- Have someone read it, reread it myself.
- Make any necessary changes. (Done by: End of Christmas break. Around January 10th.)
- Write and review query. (Do over Spring break.)
- Submit! And wait.
- Get it published!
Puppy Picture of the Day: