Sunday, April 18, 2010

Relaxed!

Today is one of those odd days where my kitchen is a mess, yet I'm able to relax. It may have something to do with the fact that I can't see my kitchen from the living room anymore...

Zeus had a fun puppy play date at my friend's house while we went free stuff shopping. What's free stuff shopping? My friend using all her coupons for free stuff at once. Her total was $225 something dollars, she only had to pay about 14 dollars. Now that's a good reason to clip coupons!

I did my menu plan, I'm working on my grocery list. My plan is to write when Zeus crashes and takes a nap again. Right now he's attaching a plastic jug. He loves the simple toys, like kids and cardboard boxes.

I just feel very calm today. I have an easy week for school, I only have to go in on Tuesday. Woot! I'll just get a headstart on studying for finals. Which are May 5th and 6th. Plently of time to study!

My husband was able to get on a detail to go down to the NASCAR race today, sadly it got rained out. He loves NASCAR, all the males in his family does. I'm hoping he still had some fun.

This post is all over the place, sorry about that. I'm relaxed, yet scatterbrained. Awesome combination.


Signing off! Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping some of your calm rubs off on me as this week will be insane for me.

    And that is an awesome combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for relaxation. And PS- Zeus is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calm is good. :-) Have a wonderful week yourself...

    ReplyDelete