Taking my cue from Anita's Post, here's a list of things I really like/love. Some are things, some are events.
* Trying a new recipe and having it come out super delicious.
* Rainy days when I can actually sleep in with no one nagging me.
* Having everything I HAVE to do, done before noon.
* Double stuffed oreos. ..oreoes? Oreo's? Brain fart.
* Deep dish pizza, from domino's.
* The welcome home ceremony on Cooper field. Something I don't mind only going to once every 2 years. :D
* When someone stops my husband to shake his hand and say thank you. (Only happens in his uniform, random people don't thank a 22 yr old in flip flops.)
* Pizza rolls.
* Cold winter days. Don't get many down here in Texas.
* Blooming flowers. From a distance, I have crazy allergies.
* Good friends hanging out having fun.
* My new mattress. It's all of 4 days old. :D
* Mop 'n Glow.
* Being able to rent a carpet shampooer.
* French fries.
Okay so the fact that five of my things related to food doesn't escape me. What can I say, I love food.
Just stumbled onto this blog, Mini Baker. She's running a contest to win this awesome looking cupcake book. I know most of my followers are writers, not bakers, but it's cute! The book claims anyone can make those cute cupcakes!
Go check it out. :D